About Richie
By Richie
12 Years Old
My name is Richie
I’m going to 7th grade
I’m 12 years old
And I like getting paid
I have 3 annoying siblings
Lauren, Brittany, and Alex
I wish I was an only child
I also wish I could hit them all with mallets
I like to do lots of things
Especially baseball and watching TV
I like playing with my friends
And that’s the way it should be
My name is Richie
I’m going to 7th grade
I’m 12 years old
And I like getting paid
I have 3 annoying siblings
Lauren, Brittany, and Alex
I wish I was an only child
I also wish I could hit them all with mallets
I like to do lots of things
Especially baseball and watching TV
I like playing with my friends
And that’s the way it should be
I like this poem
All the way
I think it's cool
And that's all I have to say

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home