What if
Heya!! ^__^ Janeta here.Um,today,Miss.Q is making everybody write freely about what theworld would be like without an invention. Well,I'm going to write a story about what it would belike without the COMPUTER.I personally think that would stink 'cause I looooooooooooooooovethe internet........and I love to Instant Message.Hahahaha.What if there wasn't computersWhat would happen if there weren't computers? Well, I'll show you. Here we go. If there weren'tcomputers, Internet Lovers wouldn't get to go on the internet.( lol.........by the way, "lol" meansLaugh Out Loud). If there weren't computers, Interior Designers wouldn't get to see theircreation on the computer(Is that what they do?' Cause when I watch commercials, the advertising voice guy is like "Today, interior designers get big money," or they say something like that while they show people on the computer and those people are looking at designed houses or something).If there weren't computers in the world, we wouldn't be able to burn cdsor save stuff on the computer.If there weren't computers, people wouldn't have their own xangas, blogs, or websites. People wouldn't be able to send stuff to each other in another way besides the phone. They wouldn't be able to e-mail each other.*sniff sniff* yes, that wouldbe sad .Hahahaha!!!! Lol.......oops.......sorry.....back to the story....anyways if there weren't computers , uh, people wouldn't be able to instant message or make slide shows. Basicallly, I'msaying that if the world didn't have computers, there wouldn't be the technology we have today.
By Janeta 10 Years Old

1 Comments:
Hi Janetta,
I LOVE computers too and the internet. I also like your free writing.
Jeannine Hirtle
By
Jeannine Hirtle, at 1:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home